1. Any non-work thing that you are most excited about right now?
We are really excited about our upcoming wedding day!
2. The coolest thing that you have done together?
The coolest thing we have done together was to bring our dog for a holiday earlier this year for an Europe trip. It's just so much fun travelling together. Just the 3 of us enjoying each other's company.
3. Three things at the top of your bucket list?
To fly in a hot-air balloon in Cappadocia, have our own home and to open a café.
4. Top 3 favorite date night spots from any city that you have visited before?
Catch the sunset at Macritchie reservoir in Singapore, go for Duck & Waffle Restaurant in London, stay in the glass igloo in Finland and watch northern lights.
5. A TV show/series you both love to watch?
The Walking Dead is our new favourite!
6. What does Date Night at home look like?
Donovan will cook for me while i will bake for him and we will watch a movie together while having our meal.
7. Which celebrity couple do you look up to and would love to go on a double date with?
Jay Chou and Hannah Quinlivan.
8. The best relationship advice you've been given or you would like to give?
A strong relationship is one where both partners will find a solution to a problem together, even if one does not agree with the problem.
9. Lastly, what would you like to do for your next special occasion?
We would love a night safari experience together.
Thank you Joyce & Donovan for letting us in on your 'couple time'. All the best for your wedding!